I’ve had a terrible cold and I slept like shit last night so this was an amazing thing to wake up to! Wow! Thank you One Flawsome Momma for nominating me! Make sure you follow her shes a babe! I feel totally famous now! It’s so empowering to know us Mums are out there supporting each other! Right, I’m writing this through blurry eyes and a snotty nose so my apologies if I make any fuck ups!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How I got started:
I always have so much in my head that I want to get out, I tried to write a journal quite a few times in my life, but it failed miserably. I would forget to write in it and I find when writing on paper I always make mistakes, mistakes look messy and shit. That stresses me out!
I don’t know why it took me so long to start a blog. But I wish I’d started sooner! It feels fucking great to get your thoughts and feeling out there and since having Henry I think it’s important to get it all out in order to have a happy, healthy and peacful mind. That way I can concentrate on being a bloody awesome Mummy!
So here it is my blog! Follow me and watch us grow! Henry Parker and The Mothership
- Be yourself. I write exactly how I would speak. Swear words and all! Some people may find it offensive but if that’s the case they shouldn’t read it! Never apologise for who you are!
- Make drafts. When you start writing thoughts pop into your head all over the place. Jot them in your notes or create a draft in WordPress. Because let’s face it, sometimes we don’t have time to sit and write a while blog post as soon as it springs to mind.
(I am new to this and not following many people yet so I have only nominated 4. Sorry! I am going to sit and do some blog searching today!)
Slugs Snails and Parenting Fails
The Mum on the run
Oh just my little blog
i mummy blog
Be sure to follow them all!